Skip to main content
Keep yourself updated! Sign up for our newsletter.

How can I donate?

At our website we have two options of supporting projects:

  • Pick a project you want to donate to and make a donation at the project’s page.
  • Or donate to iMPACT direct and it will be equally distributed to all open projects.

Donors always receive a short report from the NGO about how donations were used. We transfer 95% of your donation directly to the NGOs. The remaining 5% is used to cover our own costs.

You can also donate to projects while shopping:

  • Buy an online book at the same price, and donate 12% for free using YouBeDo (for Netherlands and Belgium only)
  • Buy online and donate a % for free using Doelshoppen (for Netherlands only).
iMPACT direct

CHANGE the story of GIVING


Sign up for our Newsletter

online concept & control © CAPREA MEDIA