iMPACT direct supports NGOs that:
- Contribute to one or more of these 3 Sustainable Development Goals: Poverty reduction/economic development (SDG1); Food security (SDG 2); and advanced education (SDG4).
- Work from Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Uganda, Sierra Leone and Tanzania.
NGOs are selected by our experts in the country, based on the following criteria.
- Are locally-led, and comply with local regulations (i.e. have an official NGO-registration and have a bank account meaning they were KYC-checked at their bank).
- Initiators started from a great idea for local projects, with own or local resources and can show achieved impact but fail to get (sufficient) resources from granting donors.
- Engage their beneficiaries in the evaluation of projects.
- Donations through iMPACT direct make a significant difference for your NGO’s budget. (We aim for target amounts of average €2,500 per campaign of 4 months.)
- Show how their project improves lives (facilitated by our application survey, project form and reporting format).
- Are cost-efficient (i.e. budget/lives improved).
- Are transparent – like iMPACT direct itself – by sharing project information, updates and reports on our website.
Want to partner with us, but you are in another country that we don’t work in yet. Then you may leave your email here and we’ll notify you upon new openings.
What we don’t support
We do not collaborate with NGOs that:
- Have their decision-makers abroad (e.g. board members not based in the country where projects are implemented).
- Are orphanages
- Implement religious activities
We don’t support projects that:
- Do not address one of our core themes: income, food security & climate, or advanced education (e.g. secondary of adult education) of the project’s recipients.
- Are only on awareness raising and/or advocacy.